We built our web portal to be both secure and easy to use so your physicians would find value in working with it.
We made our portal to be a seamless extension of LIMSABC, a place where each of your clients can come and easily enter new requisitions and access all of their information. Our portal can also be used as a stand alone system that interfaces to existing LIS systems through HL7 integration.new requisitions and access all of their information. Our portal can also be used as a stand alone system that interfaces to existing LIS systems through HL7 integration.
A Portal Built for Ease of Use
We built our portal using a modern LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP/Python) stack and use industry-leading cloud partners such as Amazon, Google and Microsoft to host our solution so you always have world-class uptime, accessibility and scalability. Our underlying technology enables us to offer to offer a full web experience to your clients.
We designed everything to be easy and intuitive to reduce the barrier to your client’s adoption. We streamlined the interface to display only the items that your clients need, arranged in a way that logically follows their information requirements and workflow. For example, our home screen lists only new reports, and displays previously viewed or downloaded reports in a different view, so that when clients log in they have their most current information at their fingertips. They can batch download all or selected reports based on client, physician, site, and other values.
To ensure that all the information your clients need is at their fingertips, we built the following features and more into our Client Web Portal:
- Electronic requisitioning
- Full patient database with patient demographics and insurance information
- Barcode generation and printing
- Batch downloading of all new or selected reports
- Panel, test, and ICD code selection
- Scanning, imaging, and uploading of supporting information
- Ability to view each requisition’s status
- Easy access to new reports and batch downloads
- Patient analyte trend data
- Positive summary reports over selected time ranges
- Bi-directional HL7 interfacing to your existing LIS, EMR’s, billing and other systems
- Fully web enabled access from any device, anywhere - no local software required
Learn more LIMSABC Client Web Portal